kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Been Tagged...Here's an A to Z Guide.

Posted by lasta Monday, March 24, 2008



I've been tagged, by Courtney! So here is some info. about me that covers everything from A to Z.

A: Attached or Single? Attached to my wonderful husband Mark :)
B: Best Friend? Sounds corny, but Mark again and Sara who has been my friend since middle school.
C: Cake or Pie? Hmmm, difficult to say, I love them both. I guess pie...cherry or chocolate anything.
D: Day of Choice? Friday, this is often my quiet day, when I hang at the coffee shop.
E; Essential Item? My camera, of course!
F: Favorite Color? Green always green.
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears!!!!
H: Hometown? Amarillo, TX. Land of the Cadillac Ranch, cattle ranchers, and miles of open fields. We don't have too many more claims to fame.
I: Indulgence? The same Friday mornings at the coffee shop. Since becoming a mom, quiet time is the most luxurious thing I can have.
J: January or July? May really...but I will say July. I love sunny days.
K: Kids? One...he turned 3 this weekend! I'm starting to miss the whole baby thing.
L: Life isn't complete without? Good music.
M: Marriage date? December 1999. As we prepared to get married, we were planning for the inevitable power outages of Y2K!
N: Number of brothers and sisters? 1 of each, and I am the baby.
O: Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P: Phobias and fears? Ah, talking about my fears.
Q: Quote? I wish I had something profound to say, but I don't. I do live by a lot of traditional Spanish "dichos". "Preguntando se llega a Roma", "No hagas cosas buenas que parecen malas".
"By asking, you can reach Rome", "Don't do good things that appear like bad ones". I learned them from my mother and grandmother.
R: Reason to smile? My family, sunny days, and putting the two together.
S: Season of choice? Spring, there are so many flowers and not too much heat.
T: Tag three people? Brown Turtleneck Sweater, My Notting Hill, Design for Mankind.
U: Unknown fact about me? I have no idea! If anyone wants to know something, ask me...I've gone blank.
V: Vegetable? Asparagus.
W: Worst habit? Procrastinating.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, I'll never forget the first time I saw my little guy.
Y: Your favorite food? Fajitas!
Z: Zodiac sign? Libra.

Post a Comment