kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Who's It Going To Be?

Posted by lasta Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WooHooo!!!!!!



So, its no secret how fanatical I am about American Idol. Judge me if you must, but I am crazy about this show. I am really crossing my fingers for David Cook, in the David vs. David finale. I don't know that he will win, though. He's always been the underdog and I'm afraid he didn't pull out the big songs he needed. I was really hoping he would sing "Always be my baby"...my personal favorite of the season. Of course, he is the most talented guy on the show...despite all the ridiculous comments from the judges. Don't get me started on how I feel about Archuleta.
No matter what happens, Cook is so talented; I think he will have a more interesting and long lasting career. (And that's how I really feel!)

Post a Comment