kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

I'm Back and Feeling Fabulous...

Posted by lasta Monday, April 21, 2008

Hi everyone, I'm back. I took a short trip with my family and got some rest. I didn't even come close to a computer for several days! I would like to thank everyone for the very nice comments. I didn't mean to sound depressed...just a little tired and stressed. I just wanted to say that everyone's comments really mean a lot to me. I was happy to come back and see this lovely photo on Coco Kelley's blog. It is by Slim AArons and one of my favorite photos ever. Slim Aaron made a name for himself by photographing some of the world's most fabulous people. I decided to take the lead from Cassandra and post a few more of my favorite Aarons photos.
The very fabulous Truman Capote.
I'm not certain who this is, but if she can work a monocle; I LIKE her! Maybe I need a monocle?

Post a Comment