kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Did You Start The Rumpus?

Posted by lasta Saturday, October 17, 2009

I know, I know...one more blogger writing about this movie! I'm just really excited about it too:) I remember so clearly the first time I was introduced to this book. It was via a cool 80's show called Reading Rainbow. Anyone remember that? Anyway, the book captured my imagination instantly. I can't wait to see it. Hopefully, I can take Liam, but I'm debating it. He's only 4 and I'm never quite sure what will scare him and what won't. I've read the book to him a couple of times only because he said it was scary. Maybe I was a little too animated in my story telling...oops. If any of you have already seen it, I would like to get some feedback.
Two of my favorite articles about Where the Wild Things Are, can be found via Mocking Bird
and a blog I just found today called "We Love You So". I am very smitten with both of these sites. I found this adorable video there. These kids are having so much fun and I love their modern furniture too;)

Post a Comment