kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Easter Dresses.

Posted by lasta Friday, March 21, 2008

(Me, Circa 1981)
I'm curious to know how many of you still go out and buy new Easter dresses. When I was growing up, that was one of the highlights of the year! The frilly dress with matching shoes, stockings, and hair bows. And don't forget the Easter basket. Somewhere along the way, this stopped being as important for me. I still keep Easter as an important holiday and time of observance, but I forgot about the new dress. I guess life got so busy, I just forgot. Funny enough, this weekend is also Liam's birthday. I went to buy some new clothes for him, when I realized how many girls were busy shopping for their own dresses. I can honestly say it was the first time in a couple of years that I wanted to buy an Easter dress for myself. Of course, the store had been almost bought out of everything! Needless to say, I still didn't get the dress...but next year I will be more ready.

P.S. I was tagged by the lovely Courtney yesterday. I've been a little busy so I can't get to that until next week. I do enjoy being tagged, for whatever reason; so I promise to participate after this busy weekend.
I hope everyone enjoys this holiday weekend and let me know if you get all dressed up :)

Thank you for all the fun comments, I will be back on Tuesday!

Post a Comment