kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Blogs I Love: Bodie and Fou

Posted by lasta Friday, March 21, 2008

I realize last week I didn't post my Blogs I Love article, but I'm back on track this week. A pretty recent find is Bodie and Fou. Two French sisters living in the UK, own an online boutique, also called Bodie and Fou. The blog features their enviable homes and lifestyles. Also, they often write about fascinating product designers and architects.
This blog has a distinctive French feel. Very laid-back and yet so fabulous. Every picture has such effortless style, they make wish I could be transported to Provence. Personally, what I love to see and strive to achieve, is this type of beauty that feels welcoming and relaxing. I don't see the point of a home where you can not touch anything w/out messing it up. A home should be a place where one goes to relax and find comfort....I'll get off my soapbox now!


Post a Comment