kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Why Didn't I Think of This?

Posted by lasta Thursday, March 20, 2008



I'm so mad at myself for not having thought of this! Jenifer of Nectar and Light (formerly Athena Says), began a photo blog for her four year old daughter. Adie Loves Polly, chronicles the toddler's point of view, via her mother's Polaroid camera. I don't know if it's the mommy in me, but I think this so adorable!! I already know I am going to copy this idea. I don't have a Polaroid, but a disposable camera could work too. I guess with supervision, I could let Liam use my small digital camera. He already has a toy camera that he uses to mimic me taking pictures from all angles...its hilarious. This is such a great idea for baby books, or gifts. I can imagine grandparents would love to see pictures from a little one's perspective. Hmmm, Mother's Day is coming soon.

Post a Comment