kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

White Elephant Antiques

Posted by lasta Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Well, guess what...North Star Antiques was CLOSED!!! Yeah, I made Mark drive all the way over there, just to find they weren't open. Ughh! Just to be clear, I did call a couple of days in a row, but no one responded. Maybe that should have been a hint. Oh well, far be it for me to give up on a shopping trip. Luckily, I did find White Elephant Antiques was open. I'm sure many of you have read about this great place. Its really incredible! I lost track of how long we walked around, because every booth was so great. 

I'm crazy about this display! A board w/ chalkboard paint and the tiniest little hand, holding up music for an automated piano. It a total statement piece!




So, my plan didn't exactly work out the way I imagined, but it was still a blast! I actually have quite a few more photos on my Flickr site HERE. You didn't think I would keep it down to only 8 pics did you? 

Post a Comment