kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

I'm Learning.

Posted by lasta Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been trying to up my photography skills. Here are a few experiments. I think they are okay; I'm trying to achieve a moody feeling. Part of the reason I'm pushing myself to learn more is because I want to start selling my products online. I've been pondering it for months, but can't decide how I want to do it. Should I use Etsy, my blog, a website? Its all so confusing. I also have an idea of the look I want for my site, but haven't been able to achieve it yet. You know I don't just want to place objects in front of a white background with bright lighting and call it a day. I guess I want it to tell a story...create a mood. If you're wondering why I'm writing all this, its because I felt it would help me get on with it. I'm trying to get out of my head, and move forward. Unfortunately, I often get stuck in my own thoughts. I need to move forward. If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, or critiques; please let me know. Feedback is a good thing.

Post a Comment