kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Green Day

Posted by lasta Wednesday, April 16, 2008


How's that for a title? Corny, perhaps; but I thought I would pay homage to my FAVORITE color....green! I never grow tired of green, and I wish I could use it in every room. That would probably a little weird, a better choice is to use it in smaller doses. For example, this amazing use of green on the kitchen cabinets. I started salivating when I saw these. I know what I want in my next kitchen.
I love the trend of painted kitchen cabinets. For years, I have favored cabinets with natural and exotic wood grains; but now I am loving cabinets with color. What is great about using painted cabinets, is that preexisting cabinets don't have to be replaced. That is an amazing money saver in any kitchen remodel.
I have to admit, I am not always a Pottery Barn fan, but I would love to have this relaxing and pretty hammock. When I saw the draperies below, I almost fell over. Oh, I love them so much! My favorite detail is the coordinating chair. How fabulous!

Post a Comment