kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Eye Catching.

Posted by lasta Tuesday, April 29, 2008



Now I keep noticing patterned tile wall treatments, after seeing the kitchen blacksplash in "My Dream Home". I think the look is so exciting! I guess you could call me a design nerd. Oh well, what can I say. The top picture is from a blog I just found called Decor Fellow. It is a restaurant in Santa Barbara designed by Michael S. Smith.

The second picture is not actually tile, but a wallpaper. This is a great idea for a quick change or a less expensive option. Now, I don't know how long it would hold up as a backsplash. I would consider looking for a nice pattern in a commercial grade paper. They are a little better suited for a kitchen. I found this on Ninainvorm's flickr site.

Post a Comment