kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

New E-zine from Design for Mankind

Posted by lasta Wednesday, April 30, 2008



I've been away from my computer, so I haven't read any blogs today. I'm sure I am not the only one with a post about Design For Mankind's new e-zine. I thought I would post my favorite pictures anyway. This month's theme is "Inspiration in the Unexpected". I love this theme and seeing what others find inspirational. I especially like these three photos, but my favorite is the ghost with the balloons. It is a bit disconcerting, but it also makes me chuckle. It was inspired by a recurring nightmare. The photographer recreated as an attempt to confront it, and because it was such an amazing image. Talk about facing your fears.

Post a Comment