kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

The Blogger's Dilemma

Posted by lasta Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hey, I'm finally back! Yesterday was a complicated day for this blogger. First, I couldn't post pictures. I'm pretty sure it was a Blogger problem, but I'm not certain. Second, when I was finally able to post photos, I couldn't find the sites I needed to link too! I sat looking through my computer for almost two hours, searching and searching! I finally gave up in disgust and thought, "I'm going to have to start over in the morning". So this morning, as I looked at the photos again, I couldn't bring myself to delete them. So here is the dilemma. I know its protocal to always give sources and links, but could y'all forgive me for not sharing these with you? I mean come on!

So, I'm throwing myself at the mercy of the blogosphere that I may be forgiven for posting these without credit.
I really racked my brain to remember where they came from. All I remember is that this is a restaurant in Hong Kong...it blows me away! Soooo gorgeous!


Well, I hope you enjoy these. If anyone has an idea of their source, please let me know. Now, on with your Thursday:)

Post a Comment