kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Facebook Pays Off!

Posted by lasta Thursday, July 31, 2008



Several weeks ago, Ronda of All the Best; mentioned she had joined Facebook but wasn't sure why. Ironically, I had also signed up for no particular reason; I just wanted to try it. Well, since then I have found a couple of long lost friends and made connections with some of my blogger friends. Eventually, I stumbled upon a group called Mid Century Modern, where I found this little gem! It is the home of Jason O'Malley and J.R. Craigmile. They are the owners of a modern and fun greeting card line, called Handsome Devil Press. Jason also writes a blog for all of you who can't get enough celebrity gossip...I know I really got your attention now:)
Jason and J.R.'s home reflect their modern sensibility and knack for combining color. The white walls are a great background for accessories that have graphic shapes and bold colors. I'm really impressed with the amazing editing. Nothing seems out of place, but it doesn't feel stuffy. I know that is not easy to do.
After such a great find, you all can guess that I will keep roaming through Facebook; hoping to stumble upon more treasures. (Although, I still don't get a lot of the "lingo").

Post a Comment