kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Sensual Color

Posted by lasta Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Friday, everyone! I am going to keep this post short, because I woke up with the world's worst migraine! As soon as I can look at the monitor a little longer, I will post pictures of a fun get-together I went to last night :)
I couldn't resist showing off these beautiful pictures. It is a British home that consists of my favorite color palette. I am drawn to the chocolate and red tones in the wood combined with creamy tones and varying shades of purple. I've always found these colors very sensual.

The bright settee gives the room a jolt of life. I also love the jewel tone, purple chair. The fabric looks like it might be velvet or mohair. I love either fabric, because the color becomes multi-dimensional. I found these images via Desire to Inspire.

Post a Comment