kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

My Dream Home, This Week: The Ultimate Dream!

Posted by lasta Sunday, March 16, 2008



I am so excited about this post, I could barely wait for Monday to arrive! Every week I write about dream homes; but this house would be the ultimate dream for me. This is the home of my design hero, Vicente Wolf. I have long admired this renovated loft that has been featured in an endless amount of books and magazines. The reason I am including Vicente's home now is because while reading Joni's blog, I discovered that it is now for sale! What?!! In some ways, the idea of it being for sale makes me sad, because I hate to think of someone changing it. Although, I have been dreaming about being able to buy it all weekend. (Yeah, right!)

I love Vicente's style so much, because it is the ultimate in "Eclectic". His ability to combine so many materials and and styles, is amazing. For example, in the bedroom the nightstands are two small tables of two very different periods. This is a classic Wolf technique. The look is so dynamic and yet, never outlandish or in your face. Joni pointed out another Wolf detail, which is the over-sized mirror. He uses large mirrors very regularly, because they give rooms a lot of breathing room.
Oh, I am so excited to post this house, because it really is such an inspiration to me. And, it can be all mine for a mere $5,400,000.00...woohoo!

Post a Comment