kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Flickr Home

Posted by lasta Sunday, March 16, 2008







Here is a little gem I found while searching through Flickr. Its fascinating to see such personal spaces through the eyes of their owners. This set of photos is from Paper Pony. Such a darling house. I love the vintage chair and fan. I have always wanted a vintage fan because I love the whirring sound they make. When I was a kid, I knew someone who had several fans like this, and I always found the sound so soothing. Although, these fans are not very easy to find.


I would love to curl up with a good book and an iced latte, in this house. The pastel colors are so inviting. I found this photographer has a blog also called Paper Pony.

Post a Comment