kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Designer: Peter Dunham

Posted by lasta Friday, February 29, 2008









I was thumbing through Elle Decor yesterday, and photos of Peter Dunham's store Hollywood at Home caught my eye. Dunham's work is new to me, but I love his uniquely "Hollywood" look. The combination of patterns and bright colors, mixed w/ Spanish colonial and traditional shapes is so dynamic. Definitely, not a look I see living in Texas very often. I guess the fantasy element of Hollywood movies, spreads to its interior design too. Wouldn't be great if we all allowed ourselves to have a little more whimsy and fantasy in our lives and homes?
The site for Hollywood at Home is still under construction, but there are plenty of pretty things to see in Dunham's design website.

Post a Comment