kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Blogs I Love: Emma's Designblogg.

Posted by lasta Friday, February 29, 2008





























































I'm running late on my "Blogs I Love" today...my schedule has been a bit crazy, this week. Anyway, I decide to feature Emma's Designblogg this week. Emma's blog is not new by any means, but I love it so, and I think more people should read it. As I was selecting pictures to post, I found myself wanting to post almost every picture she had. Everything about this blog is so perfect! Unique, intriguing, innovative, on and on. Of course, I also have an obsession for Scandinavian design. What is it about the Scandinavian look; its so simple and bold at the same time. Anytime, I want to see something totally different, I love to hop over to Emma's blog; and I am never disappointed. I'm adding it to my blog link, so be sure to check it out regularly.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm off to do some work and get some sunshine too!

Post a Comment