kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Green With Envy

Posted by lasta Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Monday, everyone! Mine was brightened by an early morning email from Joni. A quick glimpse into a fantastic home that makes me feel, oh so envious. Especially this kitchen! I can honestly say, this is the first time I've seen a kitchen so perfect for me, that I would not want to change a detail. I LOVE it! Sadly, some other lucky person will be enjoying it, since it recently sold. Whoever you are, if you are reading this; please don't change that kitchen!

The rest of the house's color scheme is beautiful too! I love the earthy neautrals with an occasional bright, bright color. So exciting:) Also, check out the black stained concrete floors. Ahhh, I'm so smitten.

This house is located behind one of our favorite family restaurants, so I have been admiring it's exterior for a couple of years now. Mark and I always said we would want a house that looks just like this, who knew I would feel the same way about the interior too!

Post a Comment