kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Lost In Time

Posted by lasta Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wow, I'm back! I've been gone for 9 days, visiting my family. We finally got home last night and I feel all out of sorts. Mark actually forgot which cabinet we keep our dishes in. I apologize for no posting, but I had spartan internet access, at best. In a funny way, I enjoyed being away from computers. I was able to forget about a lot of my concerns. Unfortunately, today I'm trying to catch up with the rest of the world. I found this house via Accidental Mysteries, and it reminded me of how I feel....lost in time.

This home was recently sold in St. Louis. The entire structure is a time capsule, all the way down to the matching pink bedside lamps. Go to the article here, to see how strategically placed carpet squares and a basement allowed this house to stay in such pristine condition. Its hilarious!

Post a Comment