kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Feeling Blue

Posted by lasta Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The color blue is on my mind lately. As many of you know, I've been obsessed with orange and green for a while now, but I find my eye jumping to all things blue. The top picture is from the portfolio of Eric Cohler. I LOVE this guy! The painted molding to coordinate with the wallpaper is such a great detail.
Strong color doesn't have to be used on a large scale like an entire room. It can be used in small doses.
Frank Roop has a great eye for adding just the right amount of blue. (Found here)


My dream would be to live in a bright blue house like this. I guess I want to be just like Frida Kahlo:)
I'm curious to know. What color are all of you smitten with, lately?

Post a Comment