kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

My Big Boy

Posted by lasta Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Last week was Liam's 4th birthday, and I can't believe how big he's gotten. I think I've been feeling a little melancholy about it all!
You know, when he was a baby and waking up every three hours, I would think "I can't wait till he gets older and I don't have to do this anymore!" Of course, now every time he tells me not to help him because he's a big boy, I feel a little sad. I also think about how paranoid I was when he was an infant. Is he growing at the right pace? Why isn't he crawling when other babies his age are? Am I interacting with him enough? Blah, blah, blah. He's a perfectly healthy and normal kid, but I spent so much time in a constant state of worry. I wish I would have just had more fun enjoying kissing on him.
So now I can see him maturing more and more everyday and its an amazing process to witness. He learns new things so quickly...some I wish he didn't know. I try everyday to remind myself to not worry about all the things that "should get done" and just have fun! I have to say that there is no other sound in the world like a four-year-old's laughter. I think I'm going to stop now, because I may start crying at my computer. I just wanted to write about my future race car driver or rock star, I'm not sure which. Maybe used car salesman;)

By the way, I thought I would post his birthday invitation. As usual, I was behind on getting them out, so I thought if they were funny no one would get too annoyed. I thought they were funny anyway. If you're wondering I made them using Picnik. I do love that little site!

Post a Comment