kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Peeping Tom.

Posted by lasta Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Earlier in the week I mentioned I would share a look into some personal spaces. Here is the first. This is the home of Luise Helm of Berlin, otherwise known as Allerleirau; on her Flickr site. I wanted to show this personal space, because it has such attention to detail. I really love the fun little vignettes spread throughout the house, and I especially love her collection of old photos. The photo of the girl w/ the unknown person in a bear costume is hilarious. I would love to see that every morning:)

The stairs have such amazing details. They like an art installation.
Another great idea is the wire basket hung on the wall. Great storage and stylish too.



Post a Comment