kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Not Ready To Go Home.

Posted by lasta Friday, July 11, 2008

I've been having so much fun with my virtual world travels, this week. I wish it didn't have to end. Before the week is over, I thought we could travel to Argentina; via El Beso.
This house inspires me, not just to visit; but to move in! Its bohemian goodness, is too much for me to resist.
Correction: When I first posted this article, I said the bedroom had a peg-board wall. A reader commented that the wall is not peg-board, but a small print wallpaper. Oops!
Too bad, I was loving the peg-board idea. Maybe that is how I will reinterpret it.



Well, I hope everyone had fun traveling with me. Time to unpack our black suitcases ;)
Have a Great Weekend!

Post a Comment