kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

The Modern Kitchen.

Posted by lasta Wednesday, June 25, 2008








I'm still alive...just tied-up. Here is a collection of some beautiful kitchens I love. To me they have two main things in common:
1. Sleek and minimal cabinetry.
2. Freedom of expression.
I think modern kitchens are so open to the rest of the home, so they are much more stylized than any time previous. Cabinets look like furniture, or disappear into the background. There is also more space for artwork and decorative accessories. The modern kitchen needs to blend with the rest of the house. Its not just about appliances anymore.
Sources:
1. Fresh Home
2. Remodeling My Space
3. Allen Bianci
4. Marie Claire Maison
5. The Kitchen Designer
6. Coastal Living

Post a Comment