kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

A Little Anthropologie Shopping.

Posted by lasta Saturday, June 28, 2008

I dropped by Anthropologie the other day, and found some real treasures. First, I fell in love with the delicate floral bowl. Its so delicate and lovely. I also love (I mean LOVE) the bird prints and lampshade. In reality, I didn't need any of these things, so I kept the spending at a minimum. A few things I did take home were:

1. This very cute poetry book.
2. These "Printers block" hooks. I find it annoying that Mark takes "my towel" when he showers. Hopefully, if everyone has their own hook; this problem will be solved.

3. I have been looking for cute coffee cups to replace the ones we have now. These black and white, monogrammed cups are just perfect ("M" and "C" of course).

Post a Comment