kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Creative Displays.

Posted by lasta Wednesday, June 18, 2008

From Flickr: 1. Headboard 2. Small bath 3. Top of dresser.
Hello friends! Here is a collection of inspiring images. Keeping with the weeks' theme, they show very creative styling and displays. Hope you enjoy!

One of my favorite rooms from Jay Jeffers. I get very excited about his wonderful color combinations. Its kind of a vintage chic.
Check out some great interview with Jeffers at All the Best.
Jay Jeffers (Below)
Here are a couple of store displays. I think most of my favorite displays are found in stores, because they don't have emotional attachment. They are much more free spirited.
Above: Saffron and Genevieve. Below: I lost track of where I found these. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Post a Comment