kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Progress Report: My Vintage Furniture Booth.

Posted by lasta Tuesday, May 27, 2008

In case anyone is wondering, I have been working on my furniture booth. I still have a lot to do, but I have moved in and I am open for business. Actually, I have already sold several things, and have been getting some great feedback. I'll tell you, it is not easy to move in all my things and have people watching me as I set up. I feel like every item says something about me, so I feel like everyone is judging me on a personal level. (I'm trying to get over that). I still want to change the background fabric, but I had to move in a little sooner than I was ready.
Here are my favorite helpers, working very hard. I have a lot more midcentury pieces than I could fit, I'm concerned that the booth has a sort of rustic look...that's not what I'm aiming for. But of course, I love anything that is rusty or with peeling paint. Not all of my pieces are vintage, I do have a few new pieces too.

For any of you who are in The Heights in Houston, come visit my booth at Heights Antiques on Yale. I don't work in the store, but I do check in periodically. I will post more pictures as I make more progress, but you can see a few more on my Flickr site.

Post a Comment