kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

My Dream Home This Week: A Domino Favorite.

Posted by lasta Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm loving Domino's look at their 3rd anniversary. It brings to memory a few favorite homes, especially the home of actress Amanda Peet. Remember this place? Its so refreshingly colorful and bohemian...love it :) It doesn't fit what I would think of as a "movie star's" home. I think that's what makes it so fun. I love all the colorful accessories placed in a bright white home. The picture below is probably my favorite. Of course, I love the striped rug. I am also crazy about the saltillo tile. I'm not sure if its a cultural thing or a regional thing, but I never tire of saltillo.


I need a metal shelf like this one. It looks so great with the collection of books and fabrics. The stylishly disheveled look of this house is so charming.

Post a Comment