kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Is It Time to Move On?

Posted by lasta Thursday, May 29, 2008

Over the weekend, I was talking to a relative about laser eye surgery. On occasion, I have given this idea some thought; but this week I can't stop thinking about it. Anyone who wears glasses or contacts, knows how annoying and expensive they can be. The other thing that disturbs me is that I have very bad astigmatism, and it is only getting worse.
On the other hand, I have been wearing glasses since the age of nine. I feel as though they are part of my identity. I mean, I do wear contacts occassionaly, but not regularly. I think I like glasses, because everyone tells me I should get rid of them. (This is part of my personality...I like to go against popular thought). I think that we spectacled folks are somewhat misunderstood. Personally, I have worn just about every crazy shape and color I could find. If I could have my wish, I would look like this amazing photo, found here. Of course, I do not now; nor have I ever looked anything like this. People in ads for glasses always look better than people who really wear them :)
I guess I will do a little more research. It would be amazing to open my eyes in the morning, and just be able to "see"! Hmmm, decisions.

Post a Comment