kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

I'm Obsessing.

Posted by lasta Thursday, May 22, 2008

This week's "Dream Home" featured a large basket in a corner, that I loved. I am crazy about these baskets! Most I have seen are usually French antiques. I would love to find one for myself, they're so fabulous. The picture below, shows two baskets used by Nate Berkus. I have seen him use this detail on other occasions, and it looks great. I especially like how he places them underneath this beautiful rustic table.



Here are a few examples from 1st dibs, that I really like.
1. (Set of 3): 19th Century French Wool Baskets from Holmes Samsel Antiques.
2. Large 19th century American Wool gathering basket from Scott Estepp Gallery.
3. The last basket is a little different. It is a new piece made of wire. Its not the same look exactly, but I think it has the same feel. It is from Jefferson West Antiques.

Post a Comment