kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Blogs I Love: The Blog is Found.

Posted by lasta Thursday, February 21, 2008

I am moving the "Blogs I Love" feature to Fridays, so it can serve as a little bit of weekend reading. I should also say that, although I call it Blogs I love, it should be called, "New blogs I love, because obviously; I also love all the blogs I include on my blog link. This week's blog is called "The Blog is Found". It is a photo blog that shows the work of husband and wife photographers of The Image is Found. The blog includes very creative and fun wedding and children's portraits.
I loved the photos of their office. It has a great loft feel, with the exposed beams and open space. It also has a very bold color palette. I think this proves that art and photography don't have to be displayed on white walls only. Actually, I've always thought that color enhances art.



I included a few more of my favorite photos on my other site.
The Blog is Found is entertaining and charming. I must warn you, be prepared to spend a good deal of time, scrolling through their site!

Post a Comment