kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Luxurious and Modern Home-David Jimenez

Posted by lasta Monday, January 28, 2008

O.K. before I go on, I must admit, I swiped this article from House and Life blog.(Can you hear the sound?.., SWIPE). Alison, did a wonderful interview with designer David Jimenez. I couldn't resist posting photos of his amazing Kansas City home. I connected with everything about it, immediately. The palette, bold scale, and juxtaposition of styles, too wonderful.

I am currently obsessed with the framing and placing of photos and art. Jimenez is very creative with his artwork. This is a great example of how smart placement of frames can make a room.
The all white bath is still so interesting because of the varying textures in the room. Below, is Jimenez' bedroom. The dark color is brightened with the white window treatments and accents. I love this room because its not too girly and not to masculine, its a great compromise.
To learn more about David Jimenez, and his inspiration, go to House and Life, to read a great interview with him. Thanks Alison!

Post a Comment