kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Design at a Bargain-Butterfly Prints

Posted by lasta Tuesday, January 29, 2008

When it comes to finding accessories for a home, I can be a bit of a snob. I don't necessarily think that a house has to be filled with very costly items or rare antiques, but I don't like poorly made items that are sold by the thousands. Occasionaly, I find a chain store item that I love anyway, so I decided to share them. The first items I want to share are these beautiful butterfly prints from Pottery Barn. The prints have a wonderful array of colors, and the simple black frames, can work in almost any room. The small 8"x10" frames start at only $39.00, and my personal favorite, the "Quad scape" is only $299.00 for the set of four. I really love these prints, but if I start seeing them all over the place, I reserve the right to change my mind. I know, I know, so snobby.

Post a Comment