kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Nama Rococo Wallpaper Studios

Posted by lasta Wednesday, November 7, 2007

On my first blog I included this photo of a Nama Rococo wallpaper, but didn't list a credit. I guess I was caught up in the excitement of posting for the first time. Anyway, I know many bloggers have seen these funky wallpapers before , but for those of who haven't, here you go.I have to say that my personal taste is quite minimal. I mean I love looking at a bare concrete wall! Despite that, I do love this wallpaper. Above is the limited edition Chateau 66 in color Hot. What I like about it is that it is sold by the sheet. So for all the minimalists in the world, you can add a fun pattern, without feeling overwhelmed by it.

I also, like this paper called French Dot in color Ooh La Black. So, for those of us who can't deal with a lot of pattern, wallpaper sheets are a fun solution.

Post a Comment