kitchen furniture, Interior Decorations, home design ideas, modern homes, luxury interior design Modern kitchen, Kitchen remodel

Powered by Blogger.

Industrial Style Furniture from Etsy

Posted by lasta Wednesday, November 21, 2007




Its Thanksgiving, so it means its time to start holiday shopping. If you are like me, I start thinking about what I would like to buy for myself...I know its so selfish. I found these two cool furniture pieces on Etsy. The first is a rocker called "Mesedora", which means rocker in Spanish. It is made by hand, with a stainless steel frame and cotton rope, woven randomly , for the seat and back. You can find it at the Elemento Etsy store.
Priced at $850.00 it is a bit pricey, but it would be a very interesting conversation piece.




This is a tea ceremony table. It is handmade steel with a ceramic tile top. I love the patina of the steel and the aggressive silhouette. Ironically, it has a very soothing and calming feel. This table can be found at Neil Collins Etsy store.


FOR MOST RECENT POST, CLICK HERE!

Post a Comment