Beautiful Interiors I don't have any real commentary for these photos, I just am fascinated with them, and thought I would share. These photos are from a ph...
Houston Guide on Design Sponge I'm very excited about the Houston Guide on Design Sponge...written by yours truly. Finally, I could put all my shopping knowledge to go...
Beautiful Texture Photography by Warren Smith, Rachel Whiting, and Miranda Swallow of Refresh Agency . I guess if I had a theme for the week, it would be text...
Happy "Dream Home" Year!! OK, HGTV ...you finally got me. You actually went and built my dream home!!! Wow! Oh what a way to start the New Year, dreaming about a mode...
Houston Shopping I was out the other day doing a little bit of shopping (for a client, not me) and thought I would take a few photos of some great Houston sh...
My Dream Home This Week: San Miguel Retreat. Happy Monday again! Today is a gorgeous day in Houston. We had a "cold front" come through, which means the air is crisp and fresh...
I Needed This! I need all the laughs I can get lately. Since last week I have been laughing at " Pants on the Ground ", along w/ a lot of America...
A Gentle Beckoning? Is someone trying to tell me something? I've been lacking anything to say and desire to be very creative....it just hasn't been work...
I am passionate about wonderful details. I often admire a handbag because of its beautiful stitching or a painting because of a bold brush stroke. The other day I ran across the portfolio of Pheobe Howard Home, and loved their attention detail. So many of even the tiniest things are done so beautifully. Of course, the challenge when you work on the details is to still keep the big picture in mind. (I know because that is my number one struggle EVERY day!) I think these spaces manage to balance both of those factors.
Beautiful Interiors
I don't have any real commentary for these photos, I just am fascinated with them, and thought I would share. These photos are from a ph...
Houston Guide on Design Sponge
I'm very excited about the Houston Guide on Design Sponge...written by yours truly. Finally, I could put all my shopping knowledge to go...
Beautiful Texture
Photography by Warren Smith, Rachel Whiting, and Miranda Swallow of Refresh Agency . I guess if I had a theme for the week, it would be text...
Happy "Dream Home" Year!!
OK, HGTV ...you finally got me. You actually went and built my dream home!!! Wow! Oh what a way to start the New Year, dreaming about a mode...
Houston Shopping
I was out the other day doing a little bit of shopping (for a client, not me) and thought I would take a few photos of some great Houston sh...
My Dream Home This Week: San Miguel Retreat.
Happy Monday again! Today is a gorgeous day in Houston. We had a "cold front" come through, which means the air is crisp and fresh...
I Needed This!
I need all the laughs I can get lately. Since last week I have been laughing at " Pants on the Ground ", along w/ a lot of America...
A Gentle Beckoning?
Is someone trying to tell me something? I've been lacking anything to say and desire to be very creative....it just hasn't been work...